Zartosht T. Khodavandi
Zartosht "Zar" Khodavandi is a trial lawyer at Rapoport Weisberg & Sims, P.C. who represents victims and their families in personal injury and wrongful death cases. Prior to joining Rapoport Weisberg & Sims, P.C., Zar worked as a defense attorney for a prominent national law firm representing some of the largest insurance carriers in the country in complex insurance coverage disputes. Zar also defended national staffing agencies and construction companies in a variety of personal injury matters. Zar now uses his knowledge and experience in how corporations and insurers analyze and defend personal injury cases in order to help individuals who have been harmed by the negligence of others.
In addition to representing victims and their families in the trial court, Zar also has experience representing clients at the Illinois Appellate Court and other federal and state courts throughout the country.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law, Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, Illinois
- J.D. - 2017
- Honors: Dean’s Honor List
- Honors: Certificate in Business Law
- University of Wisconsin-Platteville, Platteville, Wisconsin
- B.S. - 2014
- Major: Political Science and Business Administration
- Illinois State Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Illinois Trial Lawyers Association
Current Employment Positions
- Illinois, 2017
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois, 2017