Unsafe business and recreational premises are a leading cause of serious personal injury or wrongful death lawsuits. At Rapoport Law Offices, P.C., our work injury and construction accident attorneys have represented individuals who were hurt, and families of those who have died, as a result of unsafe premises or the lack of workplace safety. These situations occur in all types of venues, including the workplace, stores, residences or public recreational areas, and the causes include construction accidents, slip and falls and animal attacks.
Contact an experienced Chicago construction accident attorney from Rapoport Law Offices, P.C., for a free case review.
Representative Cases Handled by the Workplace Injury and Construction Accident Lawyers at the Rapoport Law Offices:
- $3.3. million verdict awarded to 54-year-old woman whose right hand was burned by a heat seal press while she was working at a CIBA Vision contact lens factory. Read more.
- $2.4 million verdict for two ironworkers seriously injured in a workplace accident during the construction of a downstate Illinois department store.
- $2.3 million settlement for construction superintendent injured on unnatural accumulation of ice from misplaced downspout.
- $1.2 million settlement for a plumber injured in a fall during a house renovation.
- $1 million settlement for a roofer who fell to the ground, sustaining serious personal injury, while working at a construction project in Mt. Prospect, Illinois.
- $700,000 settlement for a cement finisher injured in a workplace accident during the construction of the International Terminal at O'Hare Airport in Chicago.
- $350,000 recovered in accident involving a barge.
- $277,000 verdict for a truck driver who seriously injured his knee in a fall when making a delivery.
- $225,000 verdict for an electrician injured by a defective fence on premises owned by Chicago's Metropolitan Sanitary District.
- $225,000 recovered in a Jones Act maritime case.
- Rapoport Law Offices, P.C., attorneys have filed a lawsuit on behalf of a man who suffered severe injuries as a result of an industrial plant explosion in downstate Illinois.
Contact a Chicago Workplace Injury Lawyer Now!
If you have been injured in the workplace from a construction accident, Rapoport Law Offices, P.C., can help you. Please EMAIL or call now at 877-216-4213 for an immediate, no-obligation consultation with our experienced workplace accident attorneys.