The personal injury and wrongful death attorneys at Rapoport Law Offices, P.C., have published articles and made presentations on a variety of subjects related to plaintiff's personal injury and wrongful death law. Our attorneys have obtained results on behalf of clients in lawsuits spanning a wide range of circumstances — aviation negligence, motor vehicle negligence, medical malpractice, product liability, work injury and construction accidents.
Click on the title of an article publication in the list below to view the entire text.
- Babies Have a Right to a Safe Seat With Proper Restraints - The Infant Seat Exception Should Be Abandoned
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death Compensatory Damages in Illinois
- The Importance of Board Certification for Attorneys #2
- Bausch v Stryker Corp.: A Major Victory for Plaintiffs in Medical Device Cases
- The Erosion of Secrecy in Air Disaster Litigation #2
- Federal Law Does Not Preempt The Field Of Aviation Safety Even After Abdullah
- Trial and Evidentiary Considerations in Wrongful Death Actions
- Small Talk in the Cockpit Is a Big Problem Requiring More Than Just Lip Service
- Cockpit Image Recorders: A Picture Is Worth a Thousand Words
- "Punitive Damages After State Farm v. Campbell: The First Year"
- Attention All International Airlines and Flight Crews: Choosing Inaction Over Action No Longer Flies
- "Will Boeing's Recent Move to Chicago Mean More Airliner Crash Cases Will Be Litigated There?"
- "The Time Has Come for a New International Air Liability System"
- "The Effect of Tort Litigation on the Airline Industry"
- Wrongful Death Trials, Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education Book "Wrongful Death and Survival Actions in Illinois", 1996
- Wrongful Death Trials, Illinois Institute of Continuing Legal Education Book "Wrongful Death and Survival Actions in Illinois", 1993