ATTORNEYS REPRESENTING VICTIMS OF ACCIDENTS, MALPRACTICE AND WRONGFUL DEATH IN ILLINOIS AND NATIONWIDE IN AVIATION CASES.
Serious Injury • Wrongful Death • Aviation Accidents
Medical Malpractice • Truck Accidents • Car Accidents
Construction Accidents • Product Liability
Our law firm only handles serious personal injury and wrongful death cases. We provide free case consultations, and our clients owe us nothing unless we win a settlement or verdict. When we accept a new case, our team of experienced trial lawyers work together to create a custom litigation plan. Throughout the case, we treat each of our clients with the compassion and respect they deserve. This includes having an on-call attorney available to our clients at all times.
Record of Success
Rapoport Law Offices has a strong record of success in personal injury and wrongful death cases. The firm has won many multi-million dollar recoveries for our clients in cases involving medical malpractice, semi-truck and other auto accidents, construction accidents, product liability and other areas. The firm is well known nationally for having won many multi-million dollar verdicts and settlements for aircraft disaster victims and their families over the last 25 years.
We Are Leaders In Law
The firm's lawyers are recognized by judges and peers throughout the country as leaders inside and outside of the courtroom. Inside the courtroom, our attorneys work to help our clients, and also to improve public safety by holding wrongdoers accountable when they act carelessly resulting in harm to others. Outside the courtroom, our attorneys are committed to helping the community through philanthropy. We assist the legal profession by educating other lawyers through teaching in law school and writing for law journals and other publications.
- Rapoport Law Offices has an AV Peer Review Rating from Martindale-HubbellTM, representing the height of professional excellence.
- The firm is a member of the Leaders Forum of the American Association for Justice, the premier membership group for a law firm within this organization.
- The firm's founding partner, David Rapoport, is President of the National Board of Legal Speciality Certification* and the National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- Mr. Rapoport is a Fellow of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA).
- Each of the firm's partners has been recognized by Thomson-Reuters in its Super Lawyers publication.
Contact a Chicago Injury Lawyer today
If you have been injured in an accident or by medical malpractice, email the Rapoport Law Offices or call now (877) 216-4213 for a free consultation with our experienced Chicago personal injury lawyers.
Our law firm accepts cases in matters arising from aviation accidents, trucking and other motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, construction accidents and product liability. We represent clients in personal injury matters throughout Illinois and nationally in aviation accident matters and other select cases.
* Board certification is not required to practice law in Illinois, and the Illinois Supreme Court does not recognize specialties in the practice of law.